This manual is an extensive and very complete means of reference for all who purchase, use, maintain, repair or are in any way involved with anchoring and mooring.
Find the right solution for your projects, get the ultimate guide to anchoring and mooring by filling in the form.
Inside you'll find:
- General: Mooring systems, mooring line components, anchor classes and designs;
- Theory: soil tables, anchor holding capacity, anchor loads and safety factors, fluke/shank angles;
- Practice: soil survey requirements, pile or anchor choice, assembly of anchors, setting the fluke/shank angle, swivel connecting;
- Installation: deployment for mobile and permanent moorings, installation, tensioning methods, installation monitoring;
- Product data: dimensions, proof load tests, chain components, holding capacity – and much more.